The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A few things that chap my buttocks

So, again I have been set off....I know what you're thinking...not Lindsey!!! So first of all there was the Special Olympic comment made by no-bama! Honestly, I was floored!!! I thought there you go trying to win cool points by going on Leno and you say that, what a douchetard!! I was PISSED to say the least and then I watched CNN where a mother of a Down Syndrome child spoke how her son had to bowl a 139 or 140 to qualify for the Special Olympics. She just smirked and said, he was so wrong he can't even make the points to go to the Special Olympics, now what!!! Shows how much he really knows!! I thought you go woman!! And of course I added my own amen sista in there.

So, tonight after mine and Kristen's gym "date" we headed to subway to grab some dinner for us and Blake. We are on our way back to post when she realizes she doesn't have her driver's license on her. The Barney Fife rent-a-cop at the gate said no she can't come on post without ID. So, I left Kristin at the gate while I came to the house, got her ID, and took it back to her. THEN her flippin ID wouldn't scan.....of course the old man looked at us like we were terrorist!!! uuugggghhhhh I mean half of the time they barely glance at your ID and tonight they wanted to be pricks about it! Just another douchetard!!

My last one is I went Saturday and bought a big, nice, bookcase for over 300 bucks to get it home and pieces were missing. So, me thinking Blake can't count I looked it over, not only were we missing 2 pieces one of the anchor, hole, thingys is stripped....uuuuggggghhhhhh They are only open half of the week, so tomorrow when they open I am going to be calling!! To me, thats alot of money to spend on something that ends up to be faulty. I don't want my money back, I look the book case, I just want to swap it out for a new one....and they better let me or I just might judo chop someone. hehehe

This is all that has irritated me so far this week......well except for the migraine I have been fighting for 3 days now, and now its getting hard to read and drive I am so dizzy. Damn I sound like a freakin Jerry Springer episode!!! Well I am off to wash the gym stink off of me and try to rest some.........I hope I can get the bookcase and entertainment center before mom gets out here next week....keep your fingers crossed!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

when is your mom going to OK?

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Ha Ha you crack me up, that kinda stuff always happens to you! I know its not funny to you but its funny when I read it! Oh and the special olympics comment...yeah I was going on about that for 2 days. Weather he ment it hurtfull or not...HORRIBLE!!!

LindseyB said...

she is coming out on april 1st

LindseyB said...

steph-i'm glad i can bring a smile to your face :)