The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Lazy Sunday










Today was a very very lazy day for us. The highlight of the day was finding out that new episodes of Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends was on. So the boys played in the floor and watched that while I ironed. Other than that we just spent the day having lots of family time and getting ready for the upcoming week.














Elijah watching Kale get his award at school.







Kale walking to get his award!!!!!
Elijah playing in the floor. His onesie says:Face it-it's time to call Grandma :) My bestie Tracy got it for him!!
Kale playing with his fav toy-the pots and pans......don't ask me he has LOVED them for years.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I can't believe that Mr. Kale is walking ALL THE TIME now! What a champ! He is stepping up to that big brother role!