The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

busy little bees

Well I know it has been 6 lifetimes since I have posted a blog......I know I know I suck at this. Today we got the uhaul trailer thingy and are in the process of packing it. Tomorrow we will head to Arkansas and be staying where the boys and I will be living while Blake is in Iraq. It is going to be a long exhausting day tomorrow and I am dreading it!!!! We will be there until around the 22nd and then its back to Oklahoma for Blake, Elijah, and me. We will come back here and pack the house up and put stuff in storage and see Blake off. He will leave sometime after that, I can't say online because the Army tells us not to. (Don't ask me just be proud of me for following the rules for once haha) Well I need to get off here and feed my men and finish packing and write 2 papers....ugh!!! I will try to post more once we get everything turned on in the village.

1 comment:

amber leann said...

YAY! A new blog, I've been looking for one of those! ha ha! Can't wait to see you and those precious boys! Also, thanks for all of the compliments about the wedding! Mom did an AWESOME job.