The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Insomnia Bites!!!!

So why am I not sleeping?? I haven't slept more than 2 or 3 hours a night in weeks!!!! Crazy thing is I don't feel tired. I know at some point I will burn out, because I am getting too old for this. Today was a very productive day for me. I actually got caught up on school work, made eye appointments for Kale and I, dentist appointment for me, registered with a Pharmacy, did laundry, and just got done cleaning the kitchen. Yes that is how exciting my life is, doing dishes at midnight! I like to keep the excitement to a minimum wouldn't want anyone to have heart palpitations on me. :) Other than that nothing else has been happening around the Brietz household. While in seminar tonight I did learn about STD's. Bottom line: wear a hat when traveling!!! And we also learned how they put in penile extensions. Why I have to know that to type up medical records I don't know, but hey I could have me a job on the side......I could call it Lindsey's Slice Shop. Kinda catchy I think! OK this blog is going absolutely nowhere so I guess I will stop there. Blake stay safe! Miss you and love you!!!

143

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Ouch.... really? People have penial extensions? What the heck! Let me know how many of those you enter! Dishes at midnight sounds like my kinda party!

Stacy said...

I think the verse you are looking for is in Ester... let me check...

LindseyB said...

Thats what I thought but I can't find it. I must be overlooking it.

amber leann said...

Interesting!