The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

About to Blow My Top

So, Friday morning I get the best news possibly known to man-bottom line is I need to be moved to Ft Sill by the end of the month. This is great!! Until family puts a damper on things. I have been asked what is the hurry........why not wait......All that has happened since I moved back is everyone leaving me high and dry. Family said move back here so we can help out, I'm still waiting on that help. I am to the point where I am like fuck everybody.....people seriously wonder why we don't come back to visit more often. When you need people the most, that is when they leave you high and dry, with the exception of a couple of people.....and I stress COUPLE of people. So around Jan 14th the boys and I, complete with a UHAUL trailer, will be heading back to OK. I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to leave all of this negativity behind!! Its like some people are pissed cause I can actually take care of my kids....wow imagine that. When I can give out more details I will, just know that this is a very exciting time so if you have something negative to say-FUCK OFF!

2 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy said...

OK, let me try again. You know your family loves you very much. I know what you mean about wanting everyone to be onboard and be happy about things, but that is just not how they show support. But you know they care about you and would do anything to help you. And I didn't mean to say anything I wasn't supposed to say. You know I forget about things like that. I am happy that you are getting back to OK if that is where you want to be. I really just want you to be happy.