The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Begining

Well here comes another new start. Things have changed so much since last Friday. I got news that I am needed at Ft Sill so the boys and I are headed back to Oklahoma!! YAY!!!! We will meet the movers Monday and start getting moved into the new house! I have literally done a months work in a week-I'm exhausted and I am not even begining to be done. I am so excited that Kale will get to go to a good school and they are excited to be having him back. They have already called me 3 times this week saying they are ready for him...haha That school truly is wonderful!! Before you ask, no I didn't get mad and run off, I just can't discuss the particulars but please know everyone is safe and healthy-its all good. I really can't wait!! For the first time in my life I really feel like I fit in out there. I know what you are thinking, when I first got there I HATED it. Oklahoma takes ALOT of getting use to-trust me it does, but its not so bad. I have learned I like my distance from my family. I love them, but hell give a girl a break. I can actually make it thriugh this world without people dictating my every move.

Blake and all of the guys are doing fine and are safe. Just ready to see him on his R&R which should be in 2 weeks or so.....give or take a few days. I am so excited that he will get to see our new house! I am even more excited that he will be here for Elijah's first birthday-God willling! Even though I am stressed to the max trying to get everything done, I am so excited I am about to soil myself. I don't know what the house looks like, but I have seen some pictures and floor plans. I don't know how long we will be at Ft Sill, but I know it will be at least another year or so. Elijah doesn't know it yet, but he is about to be introduced to daycare-momma needs a break! I am thinking once maybe twice a week at the most, since I don't work, but I need a break. If you ever get to wondering if you really like your husband send him away for a few months-that will show you just how much he does.....even though us women say men never do anything! I know I say that too!

Honestly I am just looking forward to adult conversation.....I honestly think I have forgotten how to carry on an adult conversation, but I am fluent in baby babble!! COME ON R&R!!! Now that R&R is right around the corner time is dragging by and that just isn't fair!! Yes I am pouting!!! Whats it to ya?? Well when Blake gets in country for his R&R I will let everyone know so that you know he is safe....his time will be limited, but cherished all the same.

I don't know when we will be back for a visit, but it will be sometime after deployment, sometime this summer. I mean I have been here for 6 months and haven't seen hardly anyone, so it won't really be that different. Well I am off to fix a glass of wine, pack some boxes, and relax.....yes I know its late, but it has to get done. Thank you for all of your prayers for Blake and the rest of the soldiers. Peace out!

3 comments:

The Timbs Clan said...

yay sounds like your very excited about this move so I will be excited for ya!! I will keep you in my prayers.
Where is Fort Sill exactly Im only an hour from Tulsa

The Kissin S Ranch said...

Yay! I am so excited for yall and that is so special that he will be here for Elijahs birthday!! Yall will really cherish that day!

amber leann said...

That is awesome! So glad he will be here for Elijah's b-day as well!