The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Exhaustion

Well today was ok I guess-just a normal day. I played with the boys, did a little cleaning, and the went to Aunt Jamie's for dinner. I learned a couple of days ago from Blake that I have a reputation with the Army guys. I'm the mean Army Wife. I will admitt I can be a bitch, but only when provoked. I can be your best friend or worst enemy; the choice is yours. So far he has been asked why he married me and is he going to cheat on me while he is over there. hhhmmmmmm All I have to say is that I do trust him, but I hate that he is surrounded by guys that put that garbage in his head. I mean for once I have done nothing to them. Hell I took up for one of the guys that has said this stuff, see if I take up for him again. Stupid me I thought they had better things to do in Iraq than this stupid High School crap!!! And about the cheating, all I have to say is-Power of Attorney :) I just don't appreciate people saying shit about me when they don't even know me. Normally I wouldn't care, but these are the guys that are suppose to have my husband's back. A few weeks ago Blake and I were talking about a similar situation when I told him something along the lines of I want to meet just one Army person that isn't the stereotype drama filled, shit starter. Lo and behold I did.......Nik and Heather aren't like that. But they are the only ones that I know of, so far......uuugggghhhhh and I thought getting out of the ER would stop the stupid drama-silly me. Well that is my rant for the day. I am going to try and get some rest while I have the chance-the boys will be up soon cause they can't be letting mom get too much sleep...........143

2 comments:

Stacy said...

How do you have internet up there in the woods?? It's just me and Ruby Kate tonight... want us to come visit?

Kiwi said...

that's crazy that they are like that. i think i've only met a couple guys who aren't the stereo-typical army guys. which sucks. i guess no matter where they go, they'll be surrounded by those negative ones. we should take pride in knowing that our guys know how much we love them.. andd being a bitch sometimes isn't the worst. =]
i hope you get some rest!