The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pictures






Here are some pictures from the deployment. I'm not smart enough to know how to move them around for them to be in order but hey at least I posted pictures.




Our last hug!!! I want just one more!!!




Heather, Wyatt, and Nik


Nik holding Wyatt and Blake holding Elijah



Aren't we just cute :)





Just us!





Look at him trying to be all romantic.





There we are after first formation.....it was damn early!!




































































































1 comment:

Stacy said...

great pictures. Man, Elijah looks like Ava in that one of you three! I have matching monkey outfits for Sister Bit and Little Bit to wear today.