The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scedule....WTF is That??

So today was a lonely day for me for some reason. The day started early as usual for me. And around mom and dads house that usually means with a good bickering. I wake up to tell mom happy birthday to which she replies with a yell about something not being done right......I look at dad and say well this is going to be a fun day and he just laughed. So we get ready to go out to Chris and Stacy's for a get together to celebrate mom's birthday...........I got the boys ready and sat down at the computer, where much to my delite Blake was online!!! YAY!!!! Of course all of the fussing that was going on was making me miss him even more!!! We just had our normal talk and of course as we were saying our goodbyes I started to tear up. I started crying for no reason at all. I was missing him, Oklahoma, stressed out, and tired of being told how to live my life.....so of course mom walks in and sees me crying and asked me what was wrong. I told her nothing and of course she pressed and pressed on and I said nothing I was just missing Blake and worried about him......for some reason this set her off. She went on about how I just needed to get over it...............I understand I need to get the kids in a routine, but last time I checked my husband was in a war zone. Excuse the hell out of me for being a little emotional......so needless to say that pissed me off. That is one of the main reasons I want to move back to OK, people there know what you are going through they don't here, and plus I feel closer to Blake there. I know its noone's fault that they can't relate to me, but hells bells let me be emotional if I need to be. I thought we would be in the house in Cherokee Village by now, but things keep getting in the way. I am so ready to get the kids settled and get in a routine, after all the have been drug around enough. Hopefully tomorrow morning we will head up there and see what we can do about a routine. Today was just a pissy day all around and Elijah is becoming impossible to get to sleep at night. He is use to his daddy putting him to bed, he has been screaming for 2 hours straight and now he is in his bed screaming......I'm about to pull my hair out I don't know what to do for him. Well I guess that is about it.....hopefully tomorrow will be a better day than today.......I will try not to cry so I don't offend anybody......143

No comments: