The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Can't Think of a Catchy Title

Well nothing much happened today. The boys and I got up this morning and got packed and came up to the house in Cherokee Village, our home until further notice. On the way up here Blake called, which was AWESOME!!!! That is only the second time I have heard his voice since he left. He said one of the guys asked him why he married me. Blake puzzled said why do you ask that and the guy said she is mean isn't she. haha Me??? Mean??? I am the nicest person you will ever meet until you piss me off. That's how good I am, I have a reputation half way around the world haha Blake said he thought he had me mixed up with another wife. Oh well, let them think what they want, doesn't bother me. The way I look at it is if they are saying that about me then they are giving someone else a break haha Even though we are here in Cherokee and getting settled in I still have some unpacking to do. I have been living out of a suitcase for almost 4 weeks and it feels good to be able to put my clothes in drawers again. Well that is about all for now.....I'm exhausted, the boys didn't let me sleep much last night only about 3 hours. More later..........I miss you Blakeapotamus 143 Stay safe!!!

No comments: