The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Friday, July 11, 2008

So, how have I been? The other half speaks!

part 1
I'll try to fill in the blanks from that fateful day of 1 July 08 until now. It has been a long journey until now. I flew from Lawton, OK to some Podunk town in Illinois. We landed there and the layover was about 2 hours. all I remember was that the can cokes in the machine cost 50 cents. SWEET! From there, we went to NEWFOUNDLAND?! (did i spell it right?) It is pronounced "new fin lind" i think, and it is really pretty! They have alot duck hunting inspired town names like Goose Bay (where we were) and Labrador. There wasn't crap at the landing strip but a small office, but i remember the grey overcast sky, the long rows of trees on the horizon, and the greenest grass I have ever seen. I want to take Lin there for a second honeymoon or vacation. The might not be alot there, but I think i could come up with things to do (and places to do them).
More Later.
My time is up :-(

No comments: