The Family

The Family
This is us about 6 hours after Elijah arrived. I'm happy because the phenergan had worn off and no I'm not on pain meds here.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Short and Sweet

I only got 2 hours of sleep last night and my eyes hurt from studying so this is going to be short and sweet. Today sucked ass. I got my feelings hurt and said that I did and then it went to shit from there. It's like it is an unspoken rule that I have to be the strong one. Its days like today that I am left thinking what if I need holding up every once in a while.......that doesn't mean that it is woe is me that is me saying I am human. I know I am super hippo and all but even I need help sometimes. I am going to bed early tonight, I know sad that 2300 is early, but it is, and I will hope and pray that tomorrow is better. Stay safe Blake!!! 143

1 comment:

Andrade Family said...

girl we are to much alike!! but remember it will get easier!!! and I am here for you.. I know we just met a little bit ago but I feel we are going to be good friends ... lol... we are way to much alike!! ok well if you ever need anything let me know!!